...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO
8 PM MST THIS EVENING FOR STRONG WINDS, LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY AND
HIGH FIRE DANGER FOR MARICOPA COUNTY, NORTHERN PINAL COUNTY, AND
SOUTHERN GILA COUNTY...
* AFFECTED AREA...Central Deserts including all of Maricopa County
and northern Pinal County and Southern Gila County/Tonto
National Forest Foothills.
* TIMING...Late this morning through early evening.
* WINDS...Southwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY...As low as 6 percent.
* IMPACTS...Fuels are dry and fire danger is high. These
conditions combined with low relative humidity and strong
winds may lead to widespread hazardous fire weather conditions.
Please advise the appropriate officials and fire crews in the
field of this red flag warning.