This is the latest confirmed information about the coronavirus in Arizona. This page will be continuously updated by the Arizona's Family digital staff.
Coronavirus in Arizona
HOTLINE NUMBER: Call 211 for the most current information from the state of Arizona.
- How to get tested for COVID-19 in Arizona
- Phoenix-area food banks in need of donations
- How the coronavirus is affecting Arizona courts
- These child care services remain open for parents who must go to work
- LIST: Food pantries outside of Valley that can help those in need
- Help for Arizona workers facing unemployment amid coronavirus pandemic
- Arizona phone, utility companies suspend disconnects, late fees amid coronavirus
- Online learning resources for parents who are now homeschooling their kids
- FDA alerts consumers about unauthorized, fraudulent COVID-19 test kits
- 11 organizations providing help to seniors amid coronavirus outbreak
- 100+ food banks, pantries for Phoenix-area residents in need
- Gov. Ducey announces new 211 coronavirus hotline
Today's AZFamily Flash Briefing
Stay update on what's happening around Arizona throughout the day with our Audio Flash Briefing.