Arizona Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Arizona Wildcats (6-0) are listed with the third-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +1400 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Wildcats host the Colgate Raiders, with the tip at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2. There are no odds set yet for this contest.
Arizona NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1400||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|Preseason||+2000||6th||Bet $100 to win $2000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Arizona Team Stats
- Arizona has a +189 scoring differential, topping opponents by 31.5 points per game. It is putting up 95.3 points per game to rank second in college basketball and is giving up 63.8 per contest to rank 56th in college basketball.
- The Wildcats are 4-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 1-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Arizona is 5-0 as favorites and 1-0 as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Arizona Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Arizona has two wins against Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the third-most in Division 1.
- Against Quadrant 4 teams, Arizona is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the ninth-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Arizona Players
- Kylan Boswell leads the Wildcats in scoring, racking up 13.5 points per game.
- Caleb Love leads Arizona with 4.7 assists per game and Keshad Johnson paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Boswell connects on 2.8 threes per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Arizona's steals leader is Boswell, who grabs 1.5 per game. Johnson leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.