Cardinals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +150000, the Arizona Cardinals are No. 28 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of December 9.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cardinals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+150000), the Cardinals are 28th in the league. They are one spot higher than that, 27th, according to computer rankings.
- The Cardinals were +20000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now fallen to +150000, which is the fifth-biggest change in the entire NFL.
- The implied probability of the Cardinals winning the Super Bowl, based on their +150000 moneyline odds, is 0.1%.
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona has covered the spread seven times in 13 games.
- The Cardinals have seen seven of its 13 games go over the point total.
- The Cardinals have not played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- Arizona has been an underdog in 13 games this season and won three (23.1%) of those contests.
- The Cardinals are averaging 296.3 yards per game on offense this season (25th in NFL), and they are giving up 355.3 yards per game (25th) on defense.
- Despite having a bottom-five scoring defense that ranks third-worst in the NFL (25.5 points allowed per game), the Cardinals have put up better results offensively, ranking 26th in the NFL by averaging 17.7 points per game.
Cardinals Impact Players
- On the ground, James Conner has four TDs and has gained 631 yards (70.1 per game).
- Marquise Brown has 51 catches for 574 yards (44.2 per game) and four TDs in 13 games.
- In 13 games, Trey McBride has 56 receptions for 610 yards (46.9 per game) and two scores.
- In four games, Kyler Murray has passed for 864 yards (216.0 per game), with three touchdowns and two interceptions, and completing 60.8%.
- Jalen Thompson has been providing a big boost on defense, totaling three INTs and 62 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and five passes defended for the Cardinals.
Bet on Cardinals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Player Futures
|Budda Baker Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Marquise Brown Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Kyler Murray Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Jamiu Bolaji Ojulari Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Cardinals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Commanders||L 20-16||+150000|
|2||September 17||Giants||L 31-28||+150000|
|3||September 24||Cowboys||W 28-16||+1000|
|4||October 1||@ 49ers||L 35-16||+300|
|5||October 8||Bengals||L 34-20||+20000|
|6||October 15||@ Rams||L 26-9||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Seahawks||L 20-10||+10000|
|8||October 29||Ravens||L 31-24||+650|
|9||November 5||@ Browns||L 27-0||+8000|
|10||November 12||Falcons||W 25-23||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Texans||L 21-16||+5000|
|12||November 26||Rams||L 37-14||+10000|
|13||December 3||@ Steelers||W 24-10||+15000|
|16||December 24||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|17||December 31||@ Eagles||-||+600|
Odds are current as of December 9 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.