Cardinals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Arizona Cardinals have +150000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 28th-ranked in the league as of November 29.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cardinals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cardinals' Super Bowl odds (+150000) place them 28th in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are only 29th.
- The Cardinals were +20000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now fallen to +150000, which is the fifth-biggest change in the entire NFL.
- The Cardinals' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona is 6-6-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, seven of the Cardinals' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinals have not played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- Arizona has entered the game as an underdog 12 times this season and won twice.
- The Cardinals rank 24th in total offense (297.5 yards per game) and 26th in total defense (358.5 yards allowed per game) this year.
- Despite having a bottom-five scoring defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (26.8 points allowed per game), the Cardinals have had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking 25th in the NFL by totaling 17.2 points per game.
Cardinals Impact Players
- In 12 games, Marquise Brown has 51 receptions for 574 yards (47.8 per game) and four TDs.
- James Conner has rushed for 526 yards (65.8 per game) and two scores in eight games.
- In three games, Kyler Murray has thrown for 719 yards (239.7 per game), with two TDs and two INTs, completing 61.7%.
- In the passing game, Trey McBride has scored one time, catching 48 balls for 521 yards (43.4 per game).
- Jalen Thompson has been providing a big boost on defense, amassing three INTs and 55 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and five passes defended for the Cardinals.
Bet on Cardinals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Player Futures
|Budda Baker Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Marquise Brown Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Kyler Murray Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Jamiu Bolaji Ojulari Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Cardinals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Commanders||L 20-16||+150000|
|2||September 17||Giants||L 31-28||+150000|
|3||September 24||Cowboys||W 28-16||+1000|
|4||October 1||@ 49ers||L 35-16||+400|
|5||October 8||Bengals||L 34-20||+30000|
|6||October 15||@ Rams||L 26-9||+12500|
|7||October 22||@ Seahawks||L 20-10||+10000|
|8||October 29||Ravens||L 31-24||+750|
|9||November 5||@ Browns||L 27-0||+6600|
|10||November 12||Falcons||W 25-23||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Texans||L 21-16||+6600|
|12||November 26||Rams||L 37-14||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Bears||-||+75000|
|17||December 31||@ Eagles||-||+400|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.