Cardinals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 5 the Arizona Cardinals' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +150000.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cardinals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cardinals are only 28th in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+150000), but 27th according to computer rankings.
- Oddsmakers have moved the Cardinals' Super Bowl odds down from +20000 at the beginning of the season to +150000. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the fifth-biggest change.
- The Cardinals have a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona's record against the spread is 7-6-0.
- This year, seven of the Cardinals' 13 games have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinals have not played as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Arizona has entered the game as an underdog 13 times this season and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- The Cardinals are totaling 296.3 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 25th, giving up 355.3 yards per game.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five scoring defense that ranks third-worst in the NFL (25.5 points allowed per game), the Cardinals have had more success offensively, ranking 26th in the NFL by totaling 17.7 points per game.
Cardinals Impact Players
- On the ground, James Conner has four TDs and has gained 631 yards (70.1 per game).
- Marquise Brown has 51 receptions for 574 yards (44.2 per game) and four TDs in 13 games.
- In the passing game, Trey McBride has scored two times, hauling in 56 balls for 610 yards (46.9 per game).
- Kyler Murray has passed for 864 yards (216.0 per game), completing 60.8%, with three touchdowns and two interceptions in four games.
- As a playmaker on defense, the Cardinals' Jalen Thompson has registered 62 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and three interceptions in his 11 games.
Bet on Cardinals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Player Futures
|Budda Baker Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Marquise Brown Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Kyler Murray Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Jamiu Bolaji Ojulari Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Cardinals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Commanders||L 20-16||+150000|
|2||September 17||Giants||L 31-28||+150000|
|3||September 24||Cowboys||W 28-16||+900|
|4||October 1||@ 49ers||L 35-16||+300|
|5||October 8||Bengals||L 34-20||+50000|
|6||October 15||@ Rams||L 26-9||+8000|
|7||October 22||@ Seahawks||L 20-10||+10000|
|8||October 29||Ravens||L 31-24||+600|
|9||November 5||@ Browns||L 27-0||+8000|
|10||November 12||Falcons||W 25-23||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Texans||L 21-16||+5000|
|12||November 26||Rams||L 37-14||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Steelers||W 24-10||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|17||December 31||@ Eagles||-||+600|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 5:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.