Suns vs. Trail Blazers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-10) visit the Phoenix Suns (7-6) after losing three road games in a row. The Suns are heavy favorites by 12.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 223.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns Betting Records & Stats
- In nine of 13 games this season, Phoenix and its opponents have gone over 223.5 points.
- The average total in Phoenix's contests this year is 232.5, nine more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Suns' ATS record is 6-7-0 this season.
- This season, Phoenix has been favored nine times and won five of those games.
- Phoenix has not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -800.
- The implied probability of a win from the Suns, based on the moneyline, is 88.9%.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Suns vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Trail Blazers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 223.5||% of Games Over 223.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Suns Insights & Trends
- Phoenix has done a better job covering the spread on the road (4-3-0) than it has at home (2-4-0).
- The Suns score 117.1 points per game, only four more points than the 113.1 the Trail Blazers give up.
- Phoenix is 4-5 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 113.1 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.