Suns vs. Trail Blazers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 21
The Phoenix Suns (7-6) are heavily favored (-12.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (3-10) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Footprint Center. The contest airs on AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Footprint Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Suns 118 - Trail Blazers 106
Suns vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Trail Blazers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Suns vs. Trail Blazers
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 12.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Suns (-11.5)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 224.3
- The Suns (6-7-0 ATS) have covered the spread 46.2% of the time, 7.7% more often than the Trail Blazers (5-8-0) this year.
- Phoenix and its opponents have eclipsed the total 69.2% of the time this season (nine out of 13). That's more often than Portland and its opponents have (six out of 13).
- The Suns have a .556 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (5-4) this season while the Trail Blazers have a .231 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (3-10).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Suns with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Suns Performance Insights
- The Suns rank eighth in the NBA with 117.1 points per game this year. At the other end of the court, they rank 20th with 115.5 points allowed per game.
- Phoenix is 11th in the NBA with 44.5 boards per game this season. Meanwhile, it ranks eighth with 42.4 rebounds allowed per contest.
- The Suns rank ninth in the NBA with 27.1 assists per game.
- Phoenix is 25th in the NBA with 15.1 turnovers per game this season. Meanwhile, it ranks 24th with 12.5 forced turnovers per game.
- The Suns are sinking 13.6 treys per game this year (10th-ranked in NBA), and they sport a 39.2% three-point percentage (second-best).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.