Suns vs. Trail Blazers: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The Phoenix Suns (7-6), on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Footprint Center, will attempt to extend a three-game winning stretch when hosting the Portland Trail Blazers (3-10). This matchup is at 9:00 PM ET on AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Suns vs. Trail Blazers matchup in this article.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Footprint Center
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Suns Moneyline||Trail Blazers Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Suns (-12.5)||223.5||-900||+575||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Suns (-13)||223.5||-850||+590||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns vs Trail Blazers Additional Info
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Trail Blazers|
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- The Suns average 117.1 points per game (eighth in the league) while allowing 115.5 per outing (20th in the NBA). They have a +21 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 1.6 points per game.
- The Trail Blazers have a -132 scoring differential, falling short by 10.2 points per game. They're putting up 102.9 points per game, 30th in the league, and are allowing 113.1 per outing to rank 14th in the NBA.
- The teams combine to score 220 points per game, 3.5 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Combined, these teams allow 228.6 points per game, 5.1 more points than this matchup's total.
- Phoenix is 6-7-0 ATS this season.
- Portland is 5-8-0 ATS this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Suns Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Jusuf Nurkic or another Suns player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Suns and Trail Blazers NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.