Grand Canyon vs. Montana Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest between the Grand Canyon Antelopes (2-1) and Montana Grizzlies (0-2) going head-to-head at Grand Canyon University Arena has a projected final score of 65-61 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Grand Canyon, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will begin at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
In their last time out, the Antelopes lost 64-56 to Oregon on Thursday.
Grand Canyon vs. Montana Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Grand Canyon University Arena in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Grand Canyon vs. Montana Score Prediction
- Prediction: Grand Canyon 65, Montana 61
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Grand Canyon Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Antelopes outscored opponents by 9.0 points per game last season, with a +279 scoring differential overall. They put up 71.6 points per game (57th in college basketball) and allowed 62.6 per outing (124th in college basketball).
- In conference games, Grand Canyon put up fewer points per game (68.7) than its overall average (71.6).
- Offensively the Antelopes performed better in home games last year, scoring 75.2 points per game, compared to 67.1 per game in road games.
- Grand Canyon gave up 59.9 points per game last season at home, which was 4.9 fewer points than it allowed away from home (64.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.