Suns vs. Jazz Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Phoenix Suns (6-6) are favored (by 4.5 points) to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (4-8) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Suns vs. Jazz Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBA TV, KJZZ, and AZFamily
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Venue: Delta Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns vs. Jazz Score Prediction
- Prediction: Suns 117 - Jazz 115
Suns vs Jazz Additional Info
|Suns vs Jazz Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Jazz Injury Report|
|Suns vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Jazz Odds/Over/Under|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Suns vs. Jazz
- Pick ATS: Jazz (+ 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Suns (-2.4)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 232.3
- Both the Suns and the Jazz have covered the spread 50% of the time this year, resulting in a 6-6-0 ATS record for the Suns and a 6-6-0 mark for the Jazz.
- Phoenix (2-3) covers a lower percentage of games when it is favored by 4.5 points or more this season (40%) than Utah (4-4) does as a 4.5+-point underdog (50%).
- When it comes to eclipsing the total in 2023-24, Phoenix does it less often (66.7% of the time) than Utah (75%).
- The Suns have a .500 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (4-4) this season, higher than the .200 winning percentage for the Jazz as a moneyline underdog (2-8).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Suns with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Suns Performance Insights
- With 115.2 points per game on offense, the Suns are ninth in the NBA. At the other end, they cede 113.7 points per contest, which ranks 17th in the league.
- Phoenix ranks fourth-best in the NBA by allowing only 41.0 rebounds per game. It ranks 12th in the league by pulling down 44.6 boards per contest.
- The Suns are delivering 26.3 dimes per game, which ranks them 11th in the NBA in 2023-24.
- Phoenix, who is 24th in the league with 14.9 turnovers per game, is forcing 12.0 turnovers per contest, which is fifth-worst in the NBA.
- The Suns are sinking 13.3 threes per game this season (11th-ranked in NBA), and they own a 39.2% three-point percentage (best).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.