Marquise Brown vs. Steven Nelson: Week 11 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
Marquise Brown and the Arizona Cardinals play the Houston Texans in Week 11 at NRG Stadium, where they'll be up against Steven Nelson and the Houston Texans defense. For more stats and analysis on the Cardinals pass catchers' matchup versus the Texans' pass defense, check out this article.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Cardinals vs. Texans Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: NRG Stadium
- Location: Houston, Texas
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Marquise Brown Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Texans|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Marquise Brown vs. Steven Nelson Insights
Marquise Brown & the Cardinals' Offense
- Marquise Brown paces his squad with 468 receiving yards on 43 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Through the air, Arizona is having trouble when it drops back to pass this season, with just 1,694 passing yards (169.4 per game). It ranks 26th with eight passing touchdowns.
- With just 176 points (17.6 per game), the Cardinals are having trouble scoring points this year.
- Arizona is not passing the ball very often compared to the rest of the league, ranking ninth in the NFL with 31.9 pass attempts per game.
- In the red zone, the Cardinals rank 21st in the league in pass attempts, airing it out 32 times, with a red-zone pass rate of 58.2%.
Steven Nelson & the Texans' Defense
- Steven Nelson leads the team with three interceptions, while also putting up 35 tackles and five passes defended.
- In terms of passing defense, Houston is allowing 246.4 yards per game (2,218 total) in the air, which ranks the team No. 20 in the league.
- The Texans are conceding 21.3 points per game, 13th in the NFL.
- Houston has given up more than 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Texans have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Marquise Brown vs. Steven Nelson Advanced Stats
|Marquise Brown||Steven Nelson|
|Rec. Targets||81||39||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||10.9||27||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||46.8||3.9||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||133||0.0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||9||0.0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.