Cardinals vs. Texans Injury Report — Week 11
Going into their game against the Houston Texans (5-4), the Arizona Cardinals (2-8) will be keeping their eye on 11 players on the injury report. The game begins at 1:00 PM on Sunday, November 19 at NRG Stadium.
Watch the Cardinals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Cardinals' last game was a 25-23 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
The Texans enter this matchup after a 30-27 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in their most recent game.
Arizona Cardinals Injury Report Today
|Michael Carter||RB||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jesse Luketa||OLB||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Houston Texans Injury Report Today
|Brevin Jordan||TE||Foot||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|George Fant||OT||Hip||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jerry Hughes||DE||Back||Full Participation In Practice|
|Nico Collins||WR||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Robert Woods||WR||Foot||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Dalton Schultz||TE||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Andrew Beck||FB||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Steven Nelson||CB||Back||Full Participation In Practice|
|Kurt Hinish||DT||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Will Anderson Jr.||DE||Knee||Questionable|
|Henry To'o To'o||LB||Concussion||Out|
Other Week 11 Injury Reports
- Click here for Bears vs Lions
- Click here for Chargers vs Packers
- Click here for Titans vs Jaguars
- Click here for Giants vs Commanders
- Click here for Cowboys vs Panthers
Cardinals vs. Texans Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Texans or the Cardinals with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals Season Insights
- The Cardinals are putting up 295.9 total yards per game on offense this season (25th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 342.6 total yards per contest (22nd-ranked).
- The Cardinals' defense has been a bottom-five unit in scoring defense this season, allowing 26.3 points per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 25th with 17.6 points per contest.
- The Cardinals rank second-worst in passing yards per game (169.4), but they've been more productive defensively, ranking 11th in the NFL with 208.4 passing yards ceded per contest.
- Arizona's defense has been a bottom-five unit in run defense this season, surrendering 134.2 rushing yards per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. On offense, it ranks ninth with 126.5 rushing yards per contest.
- The Cardinals have registered 10 forced turnovers (23rd in NFL) and committed 13 turnovers (15th in NFL) this season for a -3 turnover margin that ranks 19th in the NFL.
Cardinals vs. Texans Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Texans (-6)
- Moneyline: Texans (-250), Cardinals (+200)
- Total: 48 points
Sign up to live bet on the Texans-Cardinals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.