Nick Schmaltz Game Preview: Coyotes vs. Jets - November 18
Nick Schmaltz will be among those in action Saturday when his Arizona Coyotes face the Winnipeg Jets at Canada Life Centre. Looking to wager on Schmaltz's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nick Schmaltz vs. Jets Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -154)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +125)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Schmaltz Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Schmaltz has averaged 20:08 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -5.
- Schmaltz has netted a goal in a game three times this year in 16 games played, including multiple goals once.
- In nine of 16 games this year, Schmaltz has registered a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- In eight of 16 games this year, Schmaltz has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Schmaltz's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 60.6% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Schmaltz has an implied probability of 44.4% of going over his assist prop bet.
Schmaltz Stats vs. the Jets
- On defense, the Jets are allowing 51 total goals (3.2 per game) which ranks 16th in the league.
- The team has the NHL's ninth-best goal differential at +7.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Winnipeg|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.