Arizona State vs. Oregon: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
Oddsmakers massively favor the No. 6 Oregon Ducks (9-1) when they visit the Arizona State Sun Devils (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 in a matchup between Pac-12 opponents at Sun Devil Stadium. Oregon is favored by 25.5 points. A total of 53.5 points has been set for this matchup.
Oregon has been a tough opponent for opposing teams, as they rank top-25 in both scoring offense (best with 46.3 points per game) and scoring defense (13th-best with 17.1 points allowed per game) this year. Arizona State's offense has been a bottom-25 unit this season, generating 17.7 points per game, which ranks sixth-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 78th with 27.4 points ceded per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Arizona State vs. Oregon Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Arizona State vs. Oregon? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Arizona State Recent Performance
- In their past three games, the Sun Devils are accumulating 280.7 yards per game (-103-worst in college football) and giving up 405.3 (95th), placing them among the worst teams offensively.
- The Sun Devils are -61-worst in college football in points scored for the past three games (19.3 per game) and -35-worst in points allowed (29.7).
- In its past three games, Arizona State has thrown for 163.3 yards per game (-74-worst in the nation), and conceded 197.7 through the air (104th).
- The Sun Devils are accumulating 117.3 rushing yards per game in their past three games (-60-worst in college football), and conceding 207.7 per game (-89-worst).
- The Sun Devils have covered the spread twice and are 3-0 overall in their past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Arizona State has gone over the total twice.
Week 12 Pac-12 Betting Trends
Arizona State Betting Records & Stats
- Arizona State is 5-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Sun Devils have covered the spread when playing as at least 25.5-point underdogs in two of two games this season.
- Three of Arizona State's nine games with a set total have hit the over (33.3%).
- This season, Arizona State has been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- Arizona State has been at least a +1200 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
Arizona State Stats Leaders
- Trenton Bourguet has 1,344 passing yards, or 134.4 per game, so far this season. He has completed 62.1% of his passes and has thrown one touchdown with four interceptions.
- Cameron Skattebo's team-high 631 rushing yards have come on 139 carries, with eight touchdowns. He also leads the team with 280 receiving yards (28 per game) on 23 catches with one touchdown.
- DeCarlos Brooks has run for 220 yards across 42 carries, scoring three touchdowns.
- Elijhah Badger's 649 receiving yards (64.9 yards per game) are a team high. He has 58 catches on 87 targets with three touchdowns.
- Jalin Conyers has caught 25 passes and compiled 313 receiving yards (31.3 per game).
- Prince Dorbah has collected six sacks to pace the team, while also recording eight TFL and 24 tackles.
- Chris Edmonds is the team's tackle leader this year. He's totaled 42 tackles.
- Shamari Simmons has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 40 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and one pass defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.