How to Watch the Arizona State vs. Oregon Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 6 Oregon Ducks (9-1) square off against a fellow Pac-12 foe when they visit the Arizona State Sun Devils (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Sun Devil Stadium.
Oregon has been firing on all cylinders this year, ranking second-best in total offense (541 yards per game) and 18th-best in total defense (309.4 yards allowed per game). Arizona State has been struggling offensively, ranking sixth-worst in the FBS with 17.7 points per game. It has been more productive on the other side of the ball, surrendering 27.4 points per contest (78th-ranked).
See more information below, including how to watch this matchup on FOX.
Arizona State vs. Oregon Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Florida vs Missouri
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Washington vs Oregon State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
Arizona State vs. Oregon Key Statistics
|323.6 (112th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||541 (2nd)|
|354 (44th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||309.4 (18th)|
|99.9 (121st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||200.6 (16th)|
|223.7 (71st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||340.4 (2nd)|
|16 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (1st)|
|5 (131st)||Takeaways (Rank)||13 (75th)|
Arizona State Stats Leaders
- Trenton Bourguet has compiled 1,344 yards (134.4 yards per game) while completing 62.1% of his passes and tossing one touchdown pass with four interceptions this season.
- Cameron Skattebo's team-high 631 rushing yards have come on 139 carries, with eight touchdowns. He also leads the team with 280 receiving yards (28 per game) on 23 catches with one touchdown.
- DeCarlos Brooks has racked up 220 yards (on 42 attempts) with three touchdowns.
- Elijhah Badger has collected 58 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 649 (64.9 yards per game). He's been targeted 87 times and has three touchdowns.
- Jalin Conyers has put up a 313-yard season so far. He's caught 25 passes on 43 targets.
Oregon Stats Leaders
- Bo Nix has thrown for 3,135 yards (313.5 ypg) to lead Oregon, completing 77.7% of his passes and collecting 29 touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 121 rushing yards on 38 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Mar'Keise Irving has racked up 939 yards on 138 carries while finding the end zone 10 times as a runner. He's also caught 40 passes for 329 yards (32.9 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Jordan James has carried the ball 77 times for 570 yards (57 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin's team-leading 1,093 yards as a receiver have come on 60 catches (out of 83 targets) with 11 touchdowns.
- Tez Johnson has hauled in 53 receptions totaling 725 yards, finding the end zone eight times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Terrance Ferguson has been the target of 36 passes and racked up 33 catches for 347 yards, an average of 34.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Oregon or Arizona State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.