Grand Canyon vs. Oregon Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Oregon Ducks (2-0) and Grand Canyon Antelopes (2-0) squaring off at Grand Canyon University Arena has a projected final score of 75-54 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Oregon, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 9:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Antelopes came out on top in their most recent game 73-61 against North Dakota on Saturday.
Grand Canyon vs. Oregon Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Grand Canyon University Arena in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Grand Canyon vs. Oregon Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oregon 75, Grand Canyon 54
Other WAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Grand Canyon Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Antelopes' +279 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 9.0 points per game) was a result of putting up 71.6 points per game (57th in college basketball) while allowing 62.6 per outing (124th in college basketball).
- Grand Canyon's offense was worse in WAC games last season, posting 68.7 points per contest, compared to its season average of 71.6 PPG.
- The Antelopes put up 75.2 points per game in home games last season. When playing on the road, they averaged 67.1 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Grand Canyon ceded 59.9 points per game when playing at home. In away games, it allowed 64.8.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.