Coyotes vs. Blue Jackets: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Columbus Blue Jackets (4-8-4) will attempt to stop a six-game losing streak when they take on the Arizona Coyotes (7-6-2) at home on Thursday, November 16 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and SCRIPPS.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Coyotes vs. Blue Jackets Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and SCRIPPS Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
|Coyotes (-120)||Blue Jackets (+100)||6.5||Coyotes (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Coyotes Betting Insights
- The Coyotes have won 75.0% of their games this season when they've been a moneyline favorite (3-1).
- Arizona has a 3-1 record (winning 75.0% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Coyotes have an implied win probability of 54.5%.
- Arizona and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in 10 of 15 games this season.
Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Additional Info
|Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Odds/Over/Under|
|Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Prediction|
|Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Player Props|
|How to Watch Coyotes vs Blue Jackets|
Coyotes vs. Blue Jackets Rankings
|Coyotes Total (Rank)||Blue Jackets Total (Rank)|
|50 (14th)||Goals||44 (22nd)|
|46 (13th)||Goals Allowed||57 (28th)|
|17 (3rd)||Power Play Goals||6 (27th)|
|14 (22nd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||5 (1st)|
Coyotes Advanced Stats
- Arizona is 5-5-0 against the spread, and 4-4-2 overall, in its past 10 games.
- Eight of Arizona's last 10 games went over.
- The Coyotes and their opponents have averaged 6.3 goals combined in their past 10 games, 0.2 less than the over/under in this matchup (6.5).
- During their past 10 games, the Coyotes' goals per game average is 1.4 higher than their season-long average.
- The Coyotes' 3.3 average goals per game add up to 50 total, which makes them the 14th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- On defense, the Coyotes have allowed 46 goals (3.1 per game) to rank 13th in league action.
- The team is ranked 14th in goal differential at +4.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.