Coyotes vs. Blue Jackets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Columbus Blue Jackets (4-8-4) will try to stop a six-game losing streak when they play the Arizona Coyotes (7-6-2) at home on Thursday, November 16 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and SCRIPPS.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the past 10 contests, the Coyotes have recorded a 4-4-2 record after scoring 38 total goals (10 power-play goals on 33 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 30.3%). Their opponents have scored a combined 36 goals in those games.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is a peek at which team we pick to come out on top in Thursday's action on the ice.
Coyotes vs. Blue Jackets Predictions for Thursday
Our computer projection model for this game expects a final score of Coyotes 4, Blue Jackets 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Coyotes (-120)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Blue Jackets (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Additional Info
|Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Odds/Over/Under|
|Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Coyotes vs Blue Jackets Player Props|
|How to Watch Coyotes vs Blue Jackets|
Coyotes Splits and Trends
- The Coyotes have a 7-6-2 record overall, with a 2-2-4 record in contests that have gone to overtime.
- In the eight games Arizona has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 2-4-2 record (good for six points).
- In the two games this season the Coyotes scored just one goal, they lost both times.
- Arizona has won the only game this season when it scored exactly two goals (1-0-0, two points).
- The Coyotes have scored more than two goals 11 times, and are 6-3-2 in those games (to record 14 points).
- In the eight games when Arizona has recorded a single power-play goal, it registered seven points after finishing 3-4-1.
- When it has outshot opponents, Arizona is 3-0-1 (seven points).
- The Coyotes have been outshot by opponents 11 times, and went 4-6-1 (nine points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Coyotes Rank||Coyotes AVG||Blue Jackets AVG||Blue Jackets Rank|
|5th||29.82%||Power Play %||12%||27th|
|22nd||75.44%||Penalty Kill %||89.36%||3rd|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Coyotes vs. Blue Jackets Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.