Arizona State vs. UMass-Lowell: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 16
The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (3-0) are underdogs (+6.5) as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Desert Financial Arena. The contest airs on Pac-12 Network. The matchup has an over/under set at 144.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Arizona State vs. UMass-Lowell Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Financial Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Arizona State Betting Records & Stats
- Arizona State and its opponents went over 144.5 combined points in nine of 32 games last season.
- Arizona State games had an average of 139.1 points last season, 5.4 less than this game's over/under.
- Arizona State won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- Arizona State won 76.5% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (13-4).
- The Sun Devils had a 9-1 record last year (winning 90% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -350 or shorter.
- Arizona State has a 77.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Arizona State vs. UMass-Lowell Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Arizona State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 71.1 points per game the Sun Devils put up were 5.1 more points than the River Hawks gave up (66).
- Arizona State went 8-8 against the spread and 17-2 overall last season when scoring more than 66 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Arizona State vs. UMass-Lowell Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Arizona State vs. UMass-Lowell Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|4-10-0||Home ATS Record||9-4-0|
|5-6-0||Away ATS Record||8-6-0|
|71.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.1|
|69.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||73|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.