Suns vs. Timberwolves Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Phoenix Suns (4-6) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game home losing streak when they square off against the Minnesota Timberwolves (8-2) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Footprint Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on AZFamily and BSN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Suns vs. Timberwolves Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: AZFamily and BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Footprint Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns vs. Timberwolves Score Prediction
- Prediction: Timberwolves 114 - Suns 105
Suns vs Timberwolves Additional Info
|Suns vs Timberwolves Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Injury Report|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Timberwolves|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Suns vs. Timberwolves
- Pick ATS: Timberwolves (+ 5.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Timberwolves (-9.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 219.4
- The Timberwolves (7-3-0 ATS) have covered the spread 50% of the time, 20% more often than the Suns (5-5-0) this season.
- Phoenix's games have gone over the total 60% of the time this season (six out of 10), which is more often than Minnesota's games have (five out of 10).
- As a moneyline underdog this season, the Timberwolves are 3-1, while the Suns are 2-4 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Suns with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Suns Performance Insights
- This year, the Suns are scoring 111.8 points per game (18th-ranked in NBA) and surrendering 112.1 points per contest (14th-ranked).
- With 41.3 rebounds allowed per game, Phoenix is fourth-best in the league. It ranks eighth in the league by pulling down 46.7 rebounds per contest.
- The Suns rank 19th in the NBA with 25 assists per game.
- While Phoenix is in the bottom five in the NBA in turnovers per game with 16.2 (fourth-worst), it ranks 22nd in the league with 13 forced turnovers per contest.
- So far this year, the Suns are making 12.4 threes per game (14th-ranked in NBA) and are shooting 36.3% (12th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.