How to Watch Seton Hall vs. Albany (NY) on TV or Live Stream - November 15
The Seton Hall Pirates (2-0) take on the Albany (NY) Great Danes (1-1) at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. The matchup airs on Fox Sports 1.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Seton Hall vs. Albany (NY) Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Seton Hall Stats Insights
- The Pirates shot 43.9% from the field last season, 5.2 percentage points lower than the 49.1% the Great Danes allowed to opponents.
- Seton Hall went 7-0 when it shot better than 49.1% from the field.
- The Pirates were the 187th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Great Danes ranked 266th.
- Last year, the Pirates averaged 6.8 fewer points per game (68.4) than the Great Danes gave up (75.2).
- When Seton Hall totaled more than 75.2 points last season, it went 9-0.
Albany (NY) Stats Insights
- The Great Danes shot 41.4% from the field, 0.1% lower than the 41.5% the Pirates' opponents shot last season.
- Last season, Albany (NY) had an 8-9 record in games the team collectively shot better than 41.5% from the field.
- The Great Danes were the 266th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball. The Pirates finished 178th.
- The Great Danes' 67.3 points per game last year were only 2.2 more points than the 65.1 the Pirates gave up to opponents.
- When Albany (NY) allowed fewer than 68.4 points last season, it went 5-6.
Seton Hall Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively Seton Hall performed better in home games last season, posting 70.9 points per game, compared to 65.8 per game in road games.
- Defensively the Pirates were better in home games last season, allowing 64.3 points per game, compared to 65.9 in road games.
- Seton Hall made 6.1 three-pointers per game with a 34.5% shooting percentage from beyond the arc when playing at home, which was 0.2 more threes and 2.3% points better than it averaged in away games (5.9 threes per game, 32.2% three-point percentage).
Albany (NY) Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Albany (NY) put up 70.4 points per game last season, 4.6 more than it averaged away (65.8).
- At home, the Great Danes conceded 71.8 points per game, 6.1 fewer points than they allowed away (77.9).
- Beyond the arc, Albany (NY) drained more 3-pointers on the road (8.3 per game) than at home (6.6) last season, and put up a higher percentage away (32.9%) than at home (32.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Seton Hall Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Saint Peter's||W 70-59||Prudential Center|
|11/11/2023||Fairleigh Dickinson||W 85-55||Walsh Gymnasium|
|11/15/2023||Albany (NY)||-||Prudential Center|
Albany (NY) Upcoming Schedule
|11/7/2023||@ UMass||L 92-71||William D. Mullins Center|
|11/11/2023||@ Columbia||W 78-75||Francis S. Levien Gymnasium|
|11/15/2023||@ Seton Hall||-||Prudential Center|
|11/19/2023||@ Quinnipiac||-||M&T Bank Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.