Best Bets & Odds for the Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo Game – Wednesday, November 15
MAC opponents will clash when the Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-2) face the Buffalo Bulls (3-7). Below, we break down the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo?
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Oxford, Ohio
- Venue: Fred C. Yager Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Miami (OH) 31, Buffalo 14
- Miami (OH) has not yet lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- The RedHawks have played in four games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -300 or shorter and won each time.
- Buffalo has won two of the seven games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Bulls have been at least a +250 moneyline underdog five times this season, but lost all of those games.
- The RedHawks have a 75.0% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Miami (OH) (-7.5)
- In nine Miami (OH) games this season, it has seven wins against the spread.
- The RedHawks are 4-0 ATS when favored by 7.5 points or more this season.
- In Buffalo's 10 games this year, it has five wins against the spread.
- The Bulls have covered the spread twice this season when underdogs by 7.5 points or more (in four chances).
Parlay your bets together on the Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (37.5)
- Six of Miami (OH)'s games this season have gone over Wednesday's over/under of 37.5 points.
- There have been seven Buffalo games that have ended with a combined score higher than 37.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 51.7 points per game, 14.2 points more than the over/under of 37.5 for this contest.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||43.8||42.2||44.7|
|Implied Total AVG||27.3||25.7||28.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-0||2-0||3-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||0-1||2-1|
|Point Total AVG||50.7||49.9||51.5|
|Implied Total AVG||30.6||29.2||32|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||0-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-5||1-2||1-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.