Arizona vs. San Diego Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest at McKale Center has the Arizona Wildcats (3-0) matching up with the San Diego Toreros (2-0) at 8:30 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 68-56 win as our model heavily favors Arizona.
The Wildcats took care of business in their most recent matchup 70-54 against Loyola Marymount on Sunday.
Arizona vs. San Diego Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: McKale Center in Tucson, Arizona
Arizona vs. San Diego Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arizona 68, San Diego 56
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Arizona Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats outscored opponents by 9.0 points per game last season, with a +287 scoring differential overall. They put up 74.1 points per game (38th in college basketball) and gave up 65.1 per contest (199th in college basketball).
- In conference contests, Arizona scored fewer points per game (70.2) than its season average (74.1).
- The Wildcats put up 76.7 points per game in home games last year. Away from home, they averaged 71.5 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Arizona allowed 62.3 points per game in home games. In road games, it allowed 68.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.