Sebastian Korda vs. Hamad Medjedovic: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | The Astana Open
On Monday, Sebastian Korda (No. 28 in the world) takes on Hamad Medjedovic (No. 120) in the semifinals of The Astana Open.
Korda is getting -210 odds to take home a win against Medjedovic (+160).
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sebastian Korda vs. Hamad Medjedovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sebastian Korda vs. Hamad Medjedovic Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Sebastian Korda has a 67.7% chance to win.
|Sebastian Korda||Hamad Medjedovic|
|-210||Odds to Win Match||+160|
|+140||Odds to Win Tournament||+450|
|67.7%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||38.5%|
|41.7%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||18.2%|
|54.4||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||45.6|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's The Astana Open Previews & Predictions
Sebastian Korda vs. Hamad Medjedovic Trends and Insights
- Korda is looking to maintain momentum after a 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 win over No. 24-ranked Tallon Griekspoor in Sunday's quarterfinals.
- Medjedovic made it to the semifinals by defeating No. 29-ranked Jiri Lehecka 6-3, 6-4 on Sunday.
- Through 42 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Korda has played 25.7 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.0% of them.
- Korda has played 25.5 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 33 matches on hard courts over the past year.
- Medjedovic has averaged 24.1 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 23 matches played in the past year across all court types, while winning 52.3% of the games.
- In four matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, Medjedovic has averaged 21.5 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) and 12.3 games per set, winning 55.8% of those games.
- Korda and Medjedovic have not competed against each other since 2015.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.