NFL Live In-Game Betting Tips & Strategy: Cardinals vs. 49ers – Week 4
San Francisco (3-0) rides a three-game winning streak into a matchup with Arizona (1-2) on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at Levi's Stadium. The 49ers are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 14.5 points. The over/under in the outing is set at 44 points.
There will be plenty of live betting opportunities this week when the 49ers go up against the Cardinals. Before making any in-game bets, you'll want to check out the stats and trends that we list below.
Sign up to live bet on the 49ers-Cardinals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Cardinals vs. 49ers Quarter-By-Quarter Betting Tips
- The Cardinals have been winning two times and have trailed one time at the end of the first quarter this season.
- In three games this year, the 49ers have had the lead after the first quarter two times and been tied one time.
- San Francisco's offense is averaging 6.7 points in the first quarter this year. On the other side of the ball, it is surrendering two points on average in the first quarter.
- The Cardinals have lost the second quarter one time and outscored their opponent two times in three games this season.
- The 49ers have outscored their opponent in the second quarter in two games this season, and they've been outscored in the second quarter in one game.
- San Francisco's offense is averaging 11.3 points in the second quarter this year. Defensively, it is surrendering eight points on average in the second quarter.
- The Cardinals have lost the third quarter two times and won one time in three games this year.
- In three games this year, the 49ers have lost the third quarter one time and outscored their opponent two times.
- Offensively, San Francisco is averaging 4.3 points in the third quarter (16th-ranked) this year. It is giving up two points on average in the third quarter (sixth-ranked) on defense.
- The Cardinals have won the fourth quarter in one game this season. Meanwhile, they've been outscored in the fourth quarter in two games.
- In three games this season, the 49ers have outscored their opponent in the fourth quarter in every single game.
- San Francisco's offense is averaging 7.7 points in the fourth quarter this year. On defense, it is surrendering two points on average in that quarter.
Cardinals vs. 49ers Half-By-Half Scoring Trends
- This season, the Cardinals have led after the first half in two games (1-1 in those contests) and have been behind after the first half in one game (0-1).
- At the conclusion of the first half, the 49ers have been winning two times and been knotted up one time.
- Digging into second-half scoring this season, the Cardinals have outscored their opponent in the second half in one game and have been outscored in the second half in two games.
- In three games this year, the 49ers have scored more than their opponent in the second half in every game. They sport a 3-0 record in those contests.
- San Francisco's offense is averaging 12 points in the second half this year. Defensively, it is allowing four points on average in the second half.
Rep the 49ers or the Cardinals with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.