Best Bets, Odds for the 49ers vs. Cardinals Game – Week 4
The San Francisco 49ers (3-0) take a three-game winning streak into a meeting against the Arizona Cardinals (1-2) on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at Levi's Stadium, and we have best bets recommendations.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on 49ers vs. Cardinals? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When is 49ers vs. Cardinals?
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (13 points) is slightly less than the 15-point edge BetMGM gives to the 49ers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the 49ers' implied win probability is 91.7%.
- The 49ers have not yet lost a game they played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- San Francisco has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -1100 or shorter.
- This season, the Cardinals have won one out of the three games in which they've been the underdog.
- Arizona has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +700.
Who will win? The 49ers or Cardinals? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Arizona (+15)
- The 49ers have covered the spread two times this season (2-1-0).
- The Cardinals are 3-0-0 against the spread this year.
Parlay your bets together on the 49ers vs. Cardinals matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (44)
- Between them, these two teams average 10 more points per game (54) than this matchup's over/under (44).
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.7 fewer points per game (36.3) than this matchup's over/under of 44 points.
- One of the 49ers' three games with a set total has hit the over (33.3%).
- Two of the Cardinals' three games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.