Best Bets & Odds for the Washington vs. Arizona Game – Saturday, September 30
Pac-12 rivals will clash when the No. 7 Washington Huskies (4-0) meet the Arizona Wildcats (3-1). Below, we highlight the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Washington vs. Arizona? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is Washington vs. Arizona?
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Washington 46, Arizona 11
- Washington has won all four of the games it has been favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Huskies have played as a moneyline favorite of -1100 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
- Arizona lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +700 odds on them winning this game.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Huskies' implied win probability is 91.7%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Washington is 3-1-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, the Huskies have one against the spread win in two games as a favorite of 19.5 points or more.
- Arizona has two wins versus the spread in three games this year.
Parlay your bets together on the Washington vs. Arizona matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (65.5)
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 65.5 points in a game twice this season.
- There has not been a Arizona game this season with more combined scoring than Saturday's over/under of 65.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 78.3 points per game, 12.8 points more than the over/under of 65.5 for this game.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||59.5||60.5||56.5|
|Implied Total AVG||40.3||41.7||36|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||3-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||59.5||57.5||60.5|
|Implied Total AVG||36.7||38||36|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.