Best Bets & Odds for the TCU vs. West Virginia Game – Saturday, September 30
The TCU Horned Frogs (3-1) have a Big 12 matchup against the West Virginia Mountaineers (3-1). For odds and best bets, keep scrolling.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on TCU vs. West Virginia? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is TCU vs. West Virginia?
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: TCU 29, West Virginia 20
- TCU has won 66.7% of the games this season when it was the moneyline favorite (2-1).
- The Horned Frogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -550 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
- West Virginia has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Mountaineers are this season when entering a game as the underdog by +400 or more on the moneyline.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Horned Frogs' implied win probability is 84.6%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
West Virginia (+13.5)
- TCU has two wins versus the spread in three games this season.
- In 2023, the Horned Frogs are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 13.5 points or more.
- West Virginia has covered the spread two times this season.
- The Mountaineers have yet to cover the spread this season when underdogs by 13.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the TCU vs. West Virginia matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (51.5)
- TCU and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday's total of 51.5 points once this season.
- This season, West Virginia has played two games with a combined score higher than 51.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 51.5 is 13.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for TCU (38.3 points per game) and West Virginia (27 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||63.5||63||64.5|
|Implied Total AVG||37.7||38.5||36|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||1-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||52.8||55||48.5|
|Implied Total AVG||37.3||38.5||35|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.