Kentucky vs. Florida Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 30
According to our computer projection model, the Florida Gators will defeat the Kentucky Wildcats when the two teams match up at Kroger Field on Saturday, September 30, which begins at 12:00 PM. For our predictions on the spead, point total, and final score, check out the rest of the article below.
Kentucky vs. Florida Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Florida (+1)||Over (44.5)||Florida 26, Kentucky 20|
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Week 5 Predictions
- UAB vs Tulane
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Louisville vs NC State
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Baylor vs UCF
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- USC vs Colorado
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Kansas vs Texas
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- Georgia vs Auburn
Kentucky Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Kentucky vs. Florida? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- The Wildcats have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.5% in this contest.
- Against the spread, the Wildcats are 3-1-0 this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Kentucky went 3-1 against the spread.
- Kentucky has had two games (out of four) go over the total this season.
- The total for this game is 44.5, eight points fewer than the average total in Kentucky games thus far this season.
Florida Betting Info (2023)
- The implied probability of a win by the Gators based on the moneyline is 50.0%.
- The Gators are 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Florida is 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The Gators' three games with a set total this season have all gone under the over/under.
- The average total in Florida games this year is 5.3 more points than the point total of 44.5 for this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wildcats vs. Gators 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.