Arizona vs. Washington: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 30
The No. 7 Washington Huskies (4-0) and the third-ranked scoring offense will meet the Arizona Wildcats (3-1) and the 23rd-ranked scoring defense on Saturday, September 30, 2023. The Huskies are heavily favored by 19.5 points in the game. A 65.5-point over/under is set for the game.
On offense, Washington has been a top-25 unit, ranking third-best in the FBS by putting up 49.8 points per game. The Huskies rank 27th on defense (17 points allowed per game). With 450.5 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, Arizona ranks 30th in the FBS in 2023. Defensively, it ranks 38th, surrendering 314.3 total yards per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Arizona vs. Washington Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Arizona vs. Washington? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 5 Pac-12 Betting Trends
Arizona Betting Records & Stats
- Arizona is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Arizona has not gone over a point total in three games with a set over/under.
- Arizona lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Arizona has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +700 moneyline set for this game.
Arizona Stats Leaders
- Jayden de Laura has put up 1,069 passing yards, or 267.3 per game, so far this season. He has completed 69.6% of his passes and has recorded nine touchdowns with five interceptions. He's also helped out on the ground with 32.8 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner three times.
- Michael Wiley has carried the ball 40 times for 176 yards, with one touchdown. He's also tacked on 15 catches for 132 yards.
- Jonah Coleman has piled up 20 carries and totaled 176 yards while also gaining 110 yards through the air with one touchdown.
- Tetairoa McMillan leads his team with 341 receiving yards on 21 catches with three touchdowns.
- Jacob Cowing has put together a 231-yard season so far with three touchdowns. He's caught 27 passes on 33 targets.
- Tanner McLachlan has racked up 163 reciving yards (40.8 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Taylor Upshaw paces the team with 3.5 sacks, and also has three TFL and six tackles.
- Jacob Manu, Arizona's leading tackler, has 27 tackles, two TFL, and three sacks this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.