Arizona State vs. Cal: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 30
The Arizona State Sun Devils (1-3) are 12.5-point underdogs in a road Pac-12 matchup with the California Golden Bears (2-2) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at California Memorial Stadium. The contest has a 46.5-point over/under.
Cal is totaling 453.5 yards per game on offense (28th in the FBS), and rank 57th on the other side of the ball, yielding 342.8 yards allowed per game. Arizona State's offense has been a bottom-25 unit this season, generating 16.8 points per game, which ranks ninth-worst in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 103rd with 29.8 points allowed per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Arizona State vs. Cal Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Berkeley, California
- Venue: California Memorial Stadium
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Arizona State vs. Cal? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 5 Pac-12 Betting Trends
Arizona State Betting Records & Stats
- Arizona State has covered the spread once in three games this season.
- The Sun Devils have covered the spread when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- In Arizona State's three games with a set total, one has hit the over (33.3%).
- This season, Arizona State has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Arizona State has played as an underdog of +340 or more once this season and lost that game.
Arizona State Stats Leaders
- Jaden Rashada has compiled 403 yards (100.8 yards per game) while completing 56.7% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes with one interception this season.
- Cameron Skattebo has carried the ball 56 times for 259 yards, with three touchdowns. He's also tacked on 10 catches for 130 yards and one touchdown.
- DeCarlos Brooks has compiled 90 yards on 21 carries.
- Elijhah Badger paces his squad with 213 receiving yards on 18 catches with two touchdowns.
- Xavier Guillory has put up a 140-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 12 passes on 27 targets.
- Jalin Conyers' 15 targets have resulted in 11 receptions for 139 yards.
- Prince Dorbah has 3.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has three TFL and 14 tackles.
- Chris Edmonds is the team's top-tackler this year. He's racked up 20 tackles.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.