Diamondbacks vs. Astros: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Zac Gallen will take the mound first for the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday against Alex Bregman and the Houston Astros. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET for this first game in a three-game series.
Bookmakers list the Diamondbacks as -135 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Astros +110 moneyline odds. The over/under for the game has been set at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Diamondbacks gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Diamondbacks vs. Astros Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Diamondbacks Recent Betting Performance
- The Diamondbacks have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 4-3 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- The Diamondbacks have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Astros Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Astros Prediction|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Astros|
|Diamondbacks vs Astros Odds|
Diamondbacks Betting Records & Stats
- The Diamondbacks have a 42-27 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60.9% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, Arizona has a 30-16 record (winning 65.2% of its games).
- The Diamondbacks have a 57.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Arizona has played in 159 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 70 times (70-81-8).
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 6-5-0 record ATS this season (covering 54.5% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.