Diamondbacks vs. White Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Arizona Diamondbacks and Chicago White Sox will send Brandon Pfaadt and Luis Patino, respectively, out to start when the two clubs square off on Wednesday at Guaranteed Rate Field, at 2:10 PM ET.
The favored Diamondbacks have -190 moneyline odds to win against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +155. The over/under is 9.5 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Diamondbacks gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Diamondbacks vs. White Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Diamondbacks Recent Betting Performance
- In five games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Diamondbacks have a record of 3-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Diamondbacks' last 10 games. For three straight games, Arizona and its opponent have topped the over/under, with the average total established by oddsmakers in that span being 7.7 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs White Sox|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Prediction|
Diamondbacks Betting Records & Stats
- The Diamondbacks are 41-26 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -190 or shorter, Arizona has gone 10-2 (83.3%).
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Diamondbacks have an implied win probability of 65.5%.
- Arizona has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 157 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 70 of those games (70-79-8).
- The Diamondbacks have covered 54.5% of their games this season, going 6-5-0 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.