Mariners vs. Astros Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 26
Tuesday's game that pits the Seattle Mariners (84-72) against the Houston Astros (86-71) at T-Mobile Park has a good chance to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-3 in favor of the Mariners. Game time is at 10:05 PM ET on September 26.
The Mariners will give the nod to George Kirby (11-10) against the Astros and Cristian Javier (9-4).
Mariners vs. Astros Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 10:05 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Astros Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Mariners 5, Astros 4.
Total Prediction for Mariners vs. Astros
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Explore More About This Game
Mariners Performance Insights
- The Mariners have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Seattle and its opponents are 5-4-1 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Mariners covered the spread in its most recent opportunity.
- The Mariners have won 60, or 57.7%, of the 104 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Seattle is 55-38 this season when entering a game favored by -120 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Mariners, based on the moneyline, is 54.5%.
- Seattle has scored 736 runs (4.7 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Mariners have the second-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.78).
Astros Performance Insights
- Over their last 10 contests, the Astros were named underdogs twice and won each contest.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Houston and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Astros' ATS record is 1-1-0 over their last 10 matchups (oddsmakers set spreads in two of those matchups).
- The Astros have been underdogs in 36 games this season and have come away with the win 23 times (63.9%) in those contests.
- This year, Houston has won 16 of 27 games when listed as at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Astros have an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- The offense for Houston is No. 5 in baseball, scoring 5.1 runs per game (806 total runs).
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.99 ERA this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 20||@ Athletics||W 6-3||George Kirby vs Joey Estes|
|September 22||@ Rangers||L 8-5||Bryce Miller vs Dane Dunning|
|September 23||@ Rangers||L 2-0||Logan Gilbert vs Jordan Montgomery|
|September 24||@ Rangers||L 9-8||Bryan Woo vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|September 25||Astros||L 5-1||Luis Castillo vs Justin Verlander|
|September 26||Astros||-||George Kirby vs Cristian Javier|
|September 27||Astros||-||Bryce Miller vs Framber Valdez|
|September 28||Rangers||-||Logan Gilbert vs Jordan Montgomery|
|September 29||Rangers||-||Bryan Woo vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|September 30||Rangers||-||Luis Castillo vs TBA|
|October 1||Rangers||-||George Kirby vs Jon Gray|
|September 20||Orioles||W 2-1||Cristian Javier vs Kyle Bradish|
|September 22||Royals||L 7-5||Framber Valdez vs Cole Ragans|
|September 23||Royals||L 3-2||J.P. France vs Jordan Lyles|
|September 24||Royals||L 6-5||Hunter Brown vs Steven Cruz|
|September 25||@ Mariners||W 5-1||Justin Verlander vs Luis Castillo|
|September 26||@ Mariners||-||Cristian Javier vs George Kirby|
|September 27||@ Mariners||-||Framber Valdez vs Bryce Miller|
|September 29||@ Diamondbacks||-||J.P. France vs Zac Gallen|
|September 30||@ Diamondbacks||-||Hunter Brown vs Merrill Kelly|
|October 1||@ Diamondbacks||-||Justin Verlander vs Zach Davies|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.