Diamondbacks vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 26
Corbin Carroll will lead the charge for the Arizona Diamondbacks (82-74) on Tuesday, September 26, when they clash with Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox (60-96) at Guaranteed Rate Field at 7:40 PM ET.
The White Sox are +120 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Diamondbacks (-145). The over/under for the game has been set at 9 runs.
Diamondbacks vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Zach Davies - ARI (2-5, 6.81 ERA) vs Jose Urena - CHW (0-6, 7.27 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the urge to put money on the Diamondbacks' game versus the White Sox but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Diamondbacks (-145) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Diamondbacks to defeat the White Sox with those odds, and the Diamondbacks emerge with the victory, you'd get back $16.90.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Corbin Carroll hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs White Sox|
Diamondbacks vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- The Diamondbacks have won 40, or 60.6%, of the 66 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter, the Diamondbacks have a 24-15 record (winning 61.5% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for Arizona.
- The Diamondbacks were favored on the moneyline for five of their last 10 games, and they finished 2-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Arizona combined with its opponents to go over the total seven times.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 106 games this year and have walked away with the win 35 times (33%) in those games.
- This year, the White Sox have won 16 of 56 games when listed as at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+5000||12th||2nd|
|Win NL West||+20000||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.