Diamondbacks vs. White Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Ketel Marte and the Arizona Diamondbacks take the field against Eloy Jimenez and the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The favored Diamondbacks have -145 moneyline odds against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +120. The over/under is 9 runs for this game (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Diamondbacks gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Diamondbacks vs. White Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Diamondbacks Recent Betting Performance
- The Diamondbacks have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have won two of those contests.
- The Diamondbacks and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in their last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Diamondbacks' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs White Sox|
|Diamondbacks vs White Sox Odds|
Diamondbacks Betting Records & Stats
- The Diamondbacks have been favored on the moneyline 66 total times this season. They've gone 40-26 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter, Arizona has gone 24-15 (61.5%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Diamondbacks a 59.2% chance to win.
- Arizona has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 69 times this season for a 69-79-8 record against the over/under.
- The Diamondbacks have covered 54.5% of their games this season, going 6-5-0 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.