Cardinals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Arizona Cardinals have the worst odds in the league of winning the Super Bowl, listed at +50000.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +4000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +50000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- Cardinals games hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- Arizona averaged 323.5 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 22nd in the NFL. On defense, it ranked 21st, surrendering 348.9 yards per game.
- The Cardinals won just one game at home last season, but three on the road.
- Arizona won just one game as favorites (1-2), while posting a 3-11 record as an underdog.
- In the NFC West, the Cardinals won only one game (1-5), and in the conference overall they went 3-9.
Cardinals Impact Players
- On the ground, James Conner had seven touchdowns and 782 yards (60.2 per game) last year.
- In the passing game, Conner scored one touchdown, with 46 receptions for 300 yards.
- Marquise Brown had 67 receptions for 709 yards (59.1 per game) and three touchdowns in 12 games.
- In the passing game a season ago, Zach Ertz scored four TDs, hauling in 47 balls for 406 yards (40.6 per game).
- In the passing game, Greg Dortch scored two TDs, hauling in 52 balls for 467 yards (29.2 per game).
- Zaven Collins collected one interception to go with 100 tackles, 11.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended in 16 games last year.
Bet on Cardinals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
2023-24 Cardinals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Commanders||L 20-16||+12500|
|2||September 17||Giants||L 31-28||+12500|
|3||September 24||Cowboys||W 28-16||+1000|
|4||October 1||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|6||October 15||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|9||November 5||@ Browns||-||+2500|
|11||November 19||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|13||December 3||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|16||December 24||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|17||December 31||@ Eagles||-||+700|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.