How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Giants Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 19
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and the Arizona Diamondbacks will square off against LaMonte Wade Jr and the San Francisco Giants at Chase Field in the first of a two-game series, on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Diamondbacks vs. Giants Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Prediction|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Odds|
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks are 21st in MLB play with 160 total home runs.
- Arizona ranks 16th in MLB, slugging .413.
- The Diamondbacks rank 12th in the majors with a .252 batting average.
- Arizona is the 14th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.6 runs per game (698 total).
- The Diamondbacks rank 14th in baseball with a .322 on-base percentage.
- Diamondbacks batters strike out 7.8 times per game, the fourth-fewest strikeouts in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Arizona has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Arizona has the 22nd-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.58).
- The Diamondbacks have the 19th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.335).
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Diamondbacks are sending Zac Gallen (15-8) to the mound for his 32nd start of the season. He is 15-8 with a 3.50 ERA and 199 strikeouts in 192 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the New York Mets, when he went five innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- Gallen is trying to pick up his 19th quality start of the year in this game.
- Gallen is looking for his 22nd straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 6.2 innings per appearance on the mound.
- In seven of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Mets||L 7-1||Away||Zac Gallen||Joey Lucchesi|
|9/14/2023||Mets||L 11-1||Away||Merrill Kelly||Kodai Senga|
|9/15/2023||Cubs||W 6-4||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Justin Steele|
|9/16/2023||Cubs||W 7-6||Home||Zach Davies||Kyle Hendricks|
|9/17/2023||Cubs||W 6-2||Home||Ryne Nelson||Jordan Wicks|
|9/19/2023||Giants||-||Home||Zac Gallen||Alex Cobb|
|9/20/2023||Giants||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Logan Webb|
|9/23/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Zach Davies||Carlos Rodón|
|9/24/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Ryne Nelson||Clarke Schmidt|
|9/25/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Zac Gallen||José Ureña|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.