How to Watch the Northern Arizona vs. Utah Tech Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (0-2) visit the Utah Tech Trailblazers (0-2) at the J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
From an offensive standpoint, Northern Arizona ranks 47th in the FCS with 354.5 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 101st in total defense (463.0 yards allowed per contest). Utah Tech's defense has been bottom-25 in total defense this season, allowing 517.5 total yards per game, which ranks 16th-worst. On offense, it ranks 59th with 335.0 total yards per contest.
Here we will dig into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Northern Arizona vs. Utah Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Flagstaff, Arizona
- Venue: J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Florida State vs Boston College
- TCU vs Houston
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Tennessee vs Florida
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
Northern Arizona vs. Utah Tech Key Statistics
|Northern Arizona||Utah Tech|
|354.5 (52nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||335.0 (63rd)|
|463.0 (93rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||517.5 (107th)|
|124.5 (72nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||76.0 (103rd)|
|230.0 (37th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||259.0 (17th)|
|1 (60th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|2 (14th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (53rd)|
Northern Arizona Stats Leaders
- Kai Millner leads Northern Arizona with 424 yards (212.0 ypg) on 34-of-55 passing with two touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 79 rushing yards on 19 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Devon Starling has carried the ball 22 times for 75 yards (37.5 per game).
- Coleman Owen's team-leading 186 yards as a receiver have come on 11 receptions (out of 15 targets) with one touchdown.
- Isaiah Eastman has put up a 101-yard season so far, hauling in six passes on six targets.
- Hendrix Johnson has compiled seven grabs for 51 yards, an average of 25.5 yards per game.
Utah Tech Stats Leaders
- Kobe Tracy has 326 passing yards, or 163.0 per game, so far this season. He has completed 45.5% of his passes and has collected three touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Ronnie Walker Jr. has rushed for 107 yards on 21 carries so far this year.
- Nygel Osborne has piled up 50 yards (on seven carries).
- Jaivian Lofton's 163 receiving yards (81.5 yards per game) are a team high. He has six receptions on two targets with one touchdown.
- Rickie Johnson has 13 receptions (on 17 targets) for a total of 107 yards (53.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Beau Sparks' 10 receptions (on seven targets) have netted him 102 yards (51.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Northern Arizona or Utah Tech gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.