Arizona vs. UTEP: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Arizona Wildcats (1-1) are overwhelming 18.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the UTEP Miners (1-2). The over/under is 57.5 in this matchup.
Arizona is totaling 454.5 yards per game on offense, which ranks 37th in the FBS. On defense, the Wildcats rank 32nd, giving up 285.5 yards per contest. UTEP's offense has been a bottom-25 unit this season, posting 16.3 points per game, which ranks 12th-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 65th with 23 points allowed per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Arizona vs. UTEP Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Arizona vs. UTEP? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Pac-12 Betting Trends
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Hawaii vs Oregon
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
Arizona Betting Records & Stats
Arizona Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Jayden de Laura threw for 3,685 yards (307.1 per game), with 25 touchdowns and 13 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 62.5%.
- On the ground, de Laura scored four touchdowns and accumulated 122 yards.
- Michael Wiley ran for 771 yards (64.3 per game) and eight touchdowns in 12 games.
- In addition, Wiley had 36 catches for 349 yards and three touchdowns.
- Dorian Singer had 66 receptions for 1,105 yards (92.1 per game) and six touchdowns in 12 games a season ago.
- In 12 games, Jacob Cowing had 84 catches for 1,026 yards (85.5 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- In 12 games last year, Jaxen Turner compiled one sack to go with two TFL, 54 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Hunter Echols had 48 tackles, four TFL, and 3.5 sacks.
- Jerry Roberts registered one TFL and 67 tackles in 12 games played a season ago.
- Christian Young collected 54 tackles, five TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games played.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.