Diamondbacks vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
The Chicago Cubs (78-69) and the Arizona Diamondbacks (76-72) will square off in the series opener on Friday, September 15 at Chase Field, with Justin Steele getting the ball for the Cubs and Brandon Pfaadt taking the hill for the Diamondbacks. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:40 PM ET.
The Cubs are the favorite in this one, at -135, while the underdog Diamondbacks have +110 odds to win. The game's total is set at 8.5 runs.
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Steele - CHC (16-3, 2.83 ERA) vs Pfaadt - ARI (1-8, 6.25 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Diamondbacks versus Cubs game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Diamondbacks (+110) in this matchup, means that you think the Diamondbacks will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Ketel Marte get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Diamondbacks|
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cubs have won 47 out of the 81 games, or 58%, in which they've been favored.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Cubs have a 31-16 record (winning 66% of their games).
- Chicago has a 57.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Cubs went 5-4 across the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over one time.
- The Diamondbacks have been victorious in 36, or 45.6%, of the 79 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have come away with a win 21 times in 50 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Diamondbacks had a record of 3-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Arizona and its opponents are 3-6-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||13th||2nd|
|Win NL West||+20000||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.