Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 15
Friday's contest features the Chicago Cubs (78-69) and the Arizona Diamondbacks (76-72) clashing at Chase Field in what should be a close matchup, with a projected 6-4 victory for the Cubs according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET on September 15.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Cubs will send Justin Steele (16-3) to the mound, while Brandon Pfaadt (1-8) will take the ball for the Diamondbacks.
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Cubs 6, Diamondbacks 5.
Total Prediction for Diamondbacks vs. Cubs
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Diamondbacks Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Diamondbacks have a record of 3-3.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Arizona and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total three times.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Diamondbacks' past 10 matchups.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 79 games this season and have come away with the win 36 times (45.6%) in those contests.
- Arizona has a mark of 21-29 in contests where bookmakers favor it by +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Diamondbacks have a 47.6% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for Arizona is the No. 14 offense in MLB, scoring 4.6 runs per game (679 total runs).
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.63 ERA this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 10||@ Cubs||L 5-2||Joe Mantiply vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 11||@ Mets||W 4-3||Zach Davies vs José Quintana|
|September 12||@ Mets||L 7-4||Ryne Nelson vs Jose Butto|
|September 13||@ Mets||L 7-1||Zac Gallen vs Joey Lucchesi|
|September 14||@ Mets||L 11-1||Merrill Kelly vs Kodai Senga|
|September 15||Cubs||-||Brandon Pfaadt vs Justin Steele|
|September 16||Cubs||-||Zach Davies vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 17||Cubs||-||Ryne Nelson vs Jordan Wicks|
|September 19||Giants||-||Zac Gallen vs Kyle Harrison|
|September 20||Giants||-||Merrill Kelly vs Logan Webb|
|September 22||@ Yankees||-||TBA vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.