Diamondbacks vs. Mets: Odds, spread, over/under - September 14
The New York Mets (67-78) and the Arizona Diamondbacks (76-71) will match up on Thursday, September 14 at Citi Field, with Kodai Senga getting the nod for the Mets and Merrill Kelly taking the mound for the Diamondbacks. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET.
The Mets are favored in this one, at -120, while the underdog Diamondbacks have +100 odds to upset. The total for the matchup has been set at 7 runs.
Diamondbacks vs. Mets Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: SNY
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Probable Pitchers: Senga - NYM (10-7, 3.07 ERA) vs Kelly - ARI (11-6, 3.27 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Mets Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Mets Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-118||-102||-||7||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||7||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Diamondbacks versus Mets game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Diamondbacks (+100) in this matchup, means that you think the Diamondbacks will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Ketel Marte get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Mets vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Mets vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mets vs Diamondbacks|
|Mets vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Diamondbacks vs. Mets Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Mets have won 45 out of the 81 games, or 55.6%, in which they've been favored.
- The Mets have a 38-34 record (winning 52.8% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- New York has a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Mets played as the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and they went 2-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- New York and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 78 games this season and have come away with the win 36 times (46.2%) in those contests.
- This year, the Diamondbacks have won 25 of 63 games when listed as at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents have combined to hit the over two times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||13th||2nd|
|Win NL West||+20000||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.