How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
The Arizona Diamondbacks and Tommy Pham hit the field against Francisco Lindor and the New York Mets on Thursday, in the final game of a four-game series at Citi Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Diamondbacks vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNY
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Mets vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Mets vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Mets vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Mets vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks have hit 157 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the league.
- Arizona is 15th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .252 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Arizona ranks 13th in the majors with 678 total runs scored this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.323).
- The Diamondbacks rank fourth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.8 whiffs per contest.
- Arizona strikes out 8.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Arizona has pitched to a 4.59 ERA this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.334 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Merrill Kelly (11-6) for his 27th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs, giving up one earned run while allowing four hits.
- In 26 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in 16 of them.
- Kelly will look to pitch five or more innings for the 26th start in a row.
- He has made 26 appearances and finished three of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Cubs||W 3-2||Away||Merrill Kelly||Justin Steele|
|9/10/2023||Cubs||L 5-2||Away||Joe Mantiply||Kyle Hendricks|
|9/11/2023||Mets||W 4-3||Away||Zach Davies||José Quintana|
|9/12/2023||Mets||L 7-4||Away||Ryne Nelson||Jose Butto|
|9/13/2023||Mets||L 7-1||Away||Zac Gallen||Joey Lucchesi|
|9/14/2023||Mets||-||Away||Merrill Kelly||Kodai Senga|
|9/15/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Justin Steele|
|9/16/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Zach Davies||Kyle Hendricks|
|9/17/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Ryne Nelson||Jordan Wicks|
|9/19/2023||Giants||-||Home||Zac Gallen||Kyle Harrison|
|9/20/2023||Giants||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Logan Webb|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.