Diamondbacks vs. Mets: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
Arizona Diamondbacks (76-70) will take on the New York Mets (66-78) at Citi Field on Wednesday, September 13 at 7:10 PM ET. Currently sitting at 195 strikeouts, Zac Gallen will be looking to rack up his 200th strikeout of the season.
The Diamondbacks are the favorite in this one, at -150, while the underdog Mets have +125 odds to play spoiler. An 8-run over/under has been listed in the contest.
Diamondbacks vs. Mets Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: SNY
- Location: Queens, New York
- Venue: Citi Field
- Probable Pitchers: Gallen - ARI (15-7, 3.31 ERA) vs Joey Lucchesi - NYM (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Mets Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||Mets Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+130||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Diamondbacks versus Mets game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Diamondbacks (-150) in this matchup, means that you think the Diamondbacks will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.67 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Corbin Carroll hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Mets Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Mets|
|Diamondbacks vs Mets Prediction|
Diamondbacks vs. Mets Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Diamondbacks have won 38 out of the 61 games, or 62.3%, in which they've been favored.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, the Diamondbacks have a record of 19-11 (63.3%).
- The implied probability of a win from Arizona, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- The Diamondbacks have a 3-2 record across the five games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Arizona and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- The Mets have been victorious in 18, or 30.5%, of the 59 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Mets have won three of 15 games when listed as at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Mets have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||13th||2nd|
|Win NL West||+20000||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.