Cardinals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Arizona Cardinals at the moment have the worst odds of winning the Super Bowl in the entire league at +50000.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +6600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +50000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- Cardinals games hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- Arizona ranked 22nd in total offense (323.5 yards per game) and 21st in total defense (348.9 yards allowed per game) last season.
- The Cardinals won just one game at home last year, but three away from home.
- Arizona won just one game as favorites (1-2), while posting a 3-11 record as an underdog.
- In the NFC West, the Cardinals won just one game (1-5), and in the conference as a whole they went 3-9.
Cardinals Impact Players
- James Conner rushed for 782 yards (60.2 per game) and seven touchdowns in 13 games last year.
- Conner also had 46 receptions for 300 yards and one TD.
- Marquise Brown had 67 receptions for 709 yards (59.1 per game) and three touchdowns in 12 games.
- In the passing game a season ago, Zach Ertz scored four TDs, hauling in 47 balls for 406 yards (40.6 per game).
- Greg Dortch had 52 catches for 467 yards (29.2 per game) and two touchdowns in 16 games.
- In 16 games last year, Zaven Collins posted 2.0 sacks to go with 11.0 TFL, 100 tackles, and one interception.
Bet on Cardinals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Player Futures
2023-24 Cardinals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Commanders||L 20-16||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ 49ers||-||+700|
|6||October 15||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|9||November 5||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|11||November 19||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|13||December 3||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Bears||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Eagles||-||+800|
Odds are current as of September 13 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.