Maria Sakkari 2023 San Diego Open Odds
As action in the San Diego Open nears an end, a quarterfinal is coming up for Maria Sakkari versus Emma Navarro. Sakkari has the second-best odds (+400) to be crowned champion at Barnes Tennis Center.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 San Diego Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Sakkari at the 2023 San Diego Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: September 9-16
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Sakkari's Next Match
Sakkari will face Navarro in the quarterfinals on Thursday, September 14 at 9:45 PM ET, after beating Maria Camila Osorio Serrano in the previous round 6-3, 2-2 (in a forfeit).
Sakkari is currently listed at -225 to win her next match versus Navarro. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Sakkari? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 16, Sakkari advanced 6-3, 2-2 (retired) past Osorio Serrano.
- Through 21 tournaments over the past year, Sakkari is 32-21 and has not won a title.
- In 14 hard-court tournaments over the past 12 months, Sakkari is 23-14 in matches.
- In her 53 matches over the past year, across all court types, Sakkari has averaged 22.7 games.
- In her 37 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Sakkari has played 23.5 games per match.
- Over the past year, Sakkari has won 71.8% of her service games, and she has won 32.9% of her return games.
- Sakkari has won 32.8% of her return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, she has been victorious in 71.8% of her service games during that timeframe.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.