Diamondbacks vs. Tigers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 10
Saturday's game at Comerica Park has the Arizona Diamondbacks (38-25) matching up with the Detroit Tigers (26-35) at 1:10 PM ET (on June 10). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 6-4 win for the Diamondbacks, so it should be a tight matchup.
The probable pitchers are Ryne Nelson (2-3) for the Diamondbacks and Matthew Boyd (3-4) for the Tigers.
Diamondbacks vs. Tigers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks vs. Tigers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Diamondbacks 6, Tigers 5.
Total Prediction for Diamondbacks vs. Tigers
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Tigers|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Odds|
Diamondbacks Performance Insights
- The Diamondbacks have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and won seven of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Diamondbacks have two wins against the spread in their last four chances.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been favored 29 times and won 20, or 69%, of those games.
- Arizona has a record of 18-8, a 69.2% win rate, when favored by -125 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Arizona has scored the fifth-most runs in the majors this season with 324.
- The Diamondbacks have the 19th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.35).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||Braves||L 5-2||Ryne Nelson vs Spencer Strider|
|June 4||Braves||L 8-5||Zac Gallen vs Mike Soroka|
|June 6||@ Nationals||W 10-5||Tommy Henry vs Jake Irvin|
|June 7||@ Nationals||W 6-2||Zach Davies vs Patrick Corbin|
|June 9||@ Tigers||W 11-6||Merrill Kelly vs Michael Lorenzen|
|June 10||@ Tigers||-||Ryne Nelson vs Matthew Boyd|
|June 11||@ Tigers||-||Zac Gallen vs Joey Wentz|
|June 12||Phillies||-||Tommy Henry vs Taijuan Walker|
|June 13||Phillies||-||Zach Davies vs Zack Wheeler|
|June 14||Phillies||-||Merrill Kelly vs Ranger Suárez|
|June 15||Phillies||-||Ryne Nelson vs Aaron Nola|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.