Jose Herrera Player Prop Bets: Diamondbacks vs. Nationals - June 8
The Arizona Diamondbacks, including Jose Herrera (.222 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 95 points below season-long percentage), battle starter Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, Thursday at 1:05 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Braves.
Jose Herrera Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Nationals Starter: Josiah Gray
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -105)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +900)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +270)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jose Herrera? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Jose Herrera At The Plate
- Herrera is batting .231 with four doubles and seven walks.
- In eight of 21 games this season (38.1%) Herrera has picked up a hit, and in four of those games he had more than one (19.0%).
- He has not homered in his 21 games this season.
- In five games this year, Herrera has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- In eight games this year (38.1%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jose Herrera Home/Away Batting Splits
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (45.5%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (18.2%)|
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (45.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (27.3%)|
Nationals Pitching Rankings
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Nationals pitching staff ranks last in MLB.
- The Nationals have the 25th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.70).
- The Nationals allow the fifth-most home runs in baseball (83 total, 1.4 per game).
- Gray gets the start for the Nationals, his 13th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 3.09 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 67 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Friday against the Philadelphia Phillies, the right-hander went 5 1/3 innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 25-year-old ranks 19th in ERA (3.09), 56th in WHIP (1.418), and 54th in K/9 (7.4) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.