Diamondbacks vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - June 22
The Arizona Diamondbacks (45-30) will be looking for a series sweep when they clash with the Washington Nationals (28-45) at Nationals Park on Thursday, June 22 at 1:05 PM ET. Tommy Henry will get the call for the Diamondbacks, while Jake Irvin will take the mound for the Nationals.
The Diamondbacks are listed as -150 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Nationals (+125). The over/under for the game has been set at 9 runs.
Diamondbacks vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, June 22, 2023
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Henry - ARI (3-1, 4.66 ERA) vs Irvin - WSH (1-3, 5.50 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Have the urge to wager on the Diamondbacks' game against the Nationals but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Diamondbacks (-150) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Diamondbacks to beat the Nationals with those odds, and the Diamondbacks emerge with the victory, you'd get back $16.67.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Ketel Marte hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Nationals|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Prediction|
Diamondbacks vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Diamondbacks have been favorites in 34 games this season and won 24 (70.6%) of those contests.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, the Diamondbacks have a record of 13-5 (72.2%).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 60% chance of a victory for Arizona.
- The Diamondbacks have a 2-1 record from the three games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Arizona combined with its opponents to go over the run total six times.
- The Nationals have come away with 25 wins in the 67 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Nationals have come away with a win 19 times in 48 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Diamondbacks vs. Nationals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Corbin Carroll||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+140)|
|Alek Thomas||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+190)|
|Evan Longoria||0.5 (-182)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+150)|
|Lourdes Gurriel Jr.||-||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+150)|
|Josh Rojas||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||8th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+325||-||2nd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.