Diamondbacks vs. Braves Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 4
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. leads the Arizona Diamondbacks (35-24) into a matchup against Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves (34-24) at Chase Field, on Sunday at 4:10 PM ET. Gurriel is at .310, the sixth-best average in the league, and Acuna ranks fourth at .325.
The probable starters are Zac Gallen (7-2) for the Diamondbacks and Mike Soroka (0-1) for the Braves.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks vs. Braves Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gallen - ARI (7-2, 2.72 ERA) vs Soroka - ATL (0-1, 6.00 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Player Props|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Braves|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Prediction|
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Zac Gallen
- The Diamondbacks will send Gallen (7-2) to the mound for his 13th start this season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Colorado Rockies while allowing five hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 2.72 and 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .218 in 12 games this season.
- He has started 12 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in seven of them.
- Gallen will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Mike Soroka
- The Braves will look to Soroka (0-1) to open the game and make his second start of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday, the righty threw six innings against the Oakland Athletics, giving up four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- In one games this season, he has compiled a 6.00 ERA and averages 4.5 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .227 against him.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.