Diamondbacks vs. Braves: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Braves and Matt Olson take the field in the final game of a three-game series against Ketel Marte and the Arizona Diamondbacks, on Sunday at Chase Field.
The Diamondbacks are the favorite in this one, at -130, while the underdog Braves have +110 odds to play spoiler. Arizona is favored on the run line (-1.5 with +150 odds). An 8.5-run total is set in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Diamondbacks gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Diamondbacks vs. Braves Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Diamondbacks Recent Betting Performance
- The Diamondbacks have played as the favorite five times over their past 10 games and won each of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Diamondbacks are 4-3-0 against the spread. The average over/under set by sportsbooks in Arizona's past five contests has been 9.1, a run during which the Diamondbacks and their opponents have finished under every time.
Read More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Braves|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Prediction|
Diamondbacks Betting Records & Stats
- The Diamondbacks have a 17-8 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 68% of those games).
- Arizona has a 13-7 record (winning 65% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Diamondbacks a 56.5% chance to win.
- Arizona has combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times this season for a 26-30-3 record against the over/under.
- The Diamondbacks have collected a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.